Rhonda Pais is dedicated to working closely with clients to help them gain meaningful personal insights that enable them to feel better equipped to proactively take control of their lives. Using a combination of cognitive behavioral strategies, stress management techniques and mindfulness, Rhonda’s approach is empathic and client centered.
Rhonda is a licensed clinical social worker having earned her MSW at the Boston University School of Social Work. Her resume includes providing individual, couples and group psychotherapy services at Boston area hospitals including the Beth Israel Hospital. In 2007 Rhonda established a successful private practice where she focuses with her clients on a broad range of clinical issues. With a combination of psychotherapeutic treatment modalities and pragmatic life coaching techniques, Rhonda helps her clients work through emotional pain to regain a sense of balance and fulfillment. Her work centers on removing obstacles to personal progress and restoring a greater awareness of natural inner strengths. Rhonda connects with clients in genuine empathy, compassion and encouragement, thus providing an opportunity for people to better understand themselves and their life challenges.
With nearly 20 years of experience, Rhonda is a seasoned clinician providing individual and couples therapy for people experiencing a variety of life challenges. Her approach is client centered, drawing upon each individual’s strengths to foster healing and positive change. Rhonda’s style includes warmth, compassion, humor and creativity.
Areas of Expertise
- Mood Disorders (Depression and Postpartum Depression)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Couples Therapy
- Interfaith Relationships
- Parenting Consultation
- Life Transitions
- Work and Career Related Issues
- Grief/Bereavement Counseling
- Stress Management/Coping Skills
- Mindfulness and Relaxation Techniques
Please bring to our first meeting:
- Your insurance card
- Your authorization number for your insurance company (if necessary)
- Your primary care provider's contact information
- A list of your current medications
- The completed forms listed below
Please print and bring the following forms, completed, with you to your first appointment.
- Client Information Form
- Client Agreement & Consent Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Receipt of Privacy Practices Signature Page
- Adult Information Form
- Telemental Health Informed Consent Form
No Surprises ActFact Sheet
- Consent to Receive Text Messages and E-mails
In addition, I will need information about your copayment or deductible if you are wishing to use your health insurance. To verify this information, please contact your insurance company and ask for benefit coverage for outpatient mental/behavioral health services.
Accepted insurance providers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Health Care
- Private pay option available